Automatic weapons with a fixed additional crosshair:
Additional crosshair [POINTER]:
When the program starts, it authorizes the user. The first time you run the program it registers a new user and asks for activation. After succesfull activation it will open the main program window.
Table "Controls" serves to bind keys on keyboard and mouse to program controls. In order to bind a key to any control element you have to press a desired key for a chosen element and confirm the action. In order to bind a mouse button you have to press a desired button two times (for the right mouse button you need to click the right button once and choose "Bind The Right Mouse Button" in menu) for a chosen element and confirm the action.
Table "Variables" is used to configure the settings for the program. Depending on the game, it may also have different variables (such as mouse sensitivity, screen resolution and etc).
The program has an automatic configuration system according to game configuration file and software setup is not required in most cases. Just confirm and specify path during the first program start.
Random process - running the program with a random name to avoid potential problems of blocking game account.
Randomize Events - using random variables in macros to simulate actions of a real person.
Reverse Mouse - using mouse inversion.
Sounds - turning up sound effects.
Graphics - turning up graphical interface.
A Autodetect - automatic weapon detection mode.
"Run" - button that runs or stops work of the macros.
Tab "Help" - Instructions for using the program
1) Launch program as Administrator;
2) Press Reset or Configure button and accept actual game configuration file to adjust program settings using game settings;
3) Press Run button and launch the game;
4) For Weapon Autodetection feature set 1920x1080 resolution with 0,85 HUD Scale in game (other settings maybe not works for autodetection feature);
5) Set Borderless or Fullscreen Windowed display mode in game to show Additional Crosshair;
6) Press 1 or 2 key on keyboard in game to activate macro using Weapon Autodetection;
7) Use some default keys: F7 key to Pause/Resume macro, F8 key to Stop program, F10 key to Close program;
8) You can use Hotkeys instead Weapon Autodetection feature, just disable A button or Autodetection checkbox on Options tab in program and bind hotkeys in Controls table. Select needed Weapon/Attachment/Command and Press/Accept needed key on keyboard or double click needed mouse button;
9) You can use Hotkeys for Switch Off commands in Controls table for Grenades and other abilities to disable current macro;
10) Use Help or Main tab in program to find out more information.
In order to protect your game account from possible problems, enable the "Random process" option (each time the program will start with a random name) and "Randomize events" option (the program uses random values in macros, reducing the risks of their detection, but reducing the accuracy of execution too). Also do not forget about possible complaints from other players.
YOU MUST HAVE A PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED PROGRAM TO USE THIS EXTENSION!
If you don't have a program, then this extension key will have nowhere to enter.