When the program starts, it authorizes the user. The first time you run the program it registers a new user and asks for activation. After succesfull activation it will open the main program window.
Table "Controls" serves to bind keys on keyboard and mouse to program controls. In order to bind a key to any control element you have to press a desired key for a chosen element and confirm the action. In order to bind a mouse button you have to press a desired button two times (for the right mouse button you need to click the right button once and choose "Bind The Right Mouse Button" in menu) for a chosen element and confirm the action.
Table "Variables" is used to configure the settings for the program. Depending on the game, it may also have different variables (such as mouse sensitivity, screen resolution and etc).
The program has an automatic configuration system according to game configuration file and software setup is not required in most cases. Just confirm and specify path during the first program start.
Random process - running the program with a random name to avoid potential problems of blocking game account.
Randomize Events - using random variables in macros to simulate actions of a real person.
Reverse Mouse - using mouse inversion.
Sounds - turning up sound effects.
Graphics - turning up graphical interface.
A Autodetect - automatic weapon detection mode.
"Run" - button that runs or stops work of the macros.
Tab "Help" - Instructions for using the program
1) Indicate path of the game configuration file by special appeared window or click "Reset" button to show this window;
2) Activate the weapons & scopes autodetection feature - check the activation of the "A" button in the program if you use the private version. Autodetect function works correctly with game resolution 1920x1080, User Interface Scale 1.0 and STANDARD SKINS FOR WEAPONS;
3) You can also bind any macro of WEAPON or SCOPE to any key of the keyboard or mouse in the "Controls" table (just select needed WEAPON or SCOPE and press needed key of the keyboard or double press needed button of the mouse);
4) Click on the "Run" button and then launch the game;
5) After running the preset use the hotkeys to control macros:
If for some reason the preset macros do not work correctly or inaccurately, then click the "Reset" button (if it is in your version of the program) and specify the path to the game configuration file again or configure the preset manually using the information below. In some cases, running program as Administrator can help.
❗❗❗ Some types of mice have problems in Windows 10 version 2004, so if you have this version of Windows and the macros do not work correctly after setting them up, then use any other version of the system (for example 1903 or 1909) ❗❗❗
It is recommended not using the graphical interface (menu with buttons) of the program to avoiding possible problems.
Adjust GAME_FORWARD, GAME_BACKWARD, GAME_LEFT, GAME_RIGHT (usually WASD keys) and GAME_DUCK (usually LEFT CTRL key), GAME_AIM (usually MOUSE_RIGHT button) key-bindings in "Controls" table like in a game.
Do not use additional accessories for weapons (except for scopes).
In order to protect your game account from possible problems, enable the "Randomize events" option (the program uses random values in macros, reducing the risks of their detection, but reducing the accuracy of execution too). Also do not forget about possible complaints from other players.
YOU MUST HAVE A PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED PROGRAM TO USE THIS EXTENSION!
If you don't have a program, then this extension key will have nowhere to enter.